9.05.2012

Outfit Of The Day: Business Professional

I have an interview today (super pumped!) and after about an hour and 10 different outfit attempts, I finally decided on this lovely ensemble...

My mom just recently came for a visit and we had a huge shopping spree! I got this amazing skirt that is perfect for today!




Because the skirt is a bit loud, I opted to pair it with simple, neutral pieces



I also got this amazing bag that I've been eyeing for awhile now and I love it! Its combination of style and utility makes it great for interviews or just everyday!

Jacket: Random find at Nordstrom Rack | Tank: French Connection | Skirt: Madewell | Bag: Cynthia Vincent | Shoes: Blake Scott | Ring: Lisa Freede | Watch: MARC by Marc Jacobs


Wish me luck!


Until next time.... 


5 comments:

  1. Cute look! Love the mix of textures! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Marisa
    http://brokewithdesignertaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm the photos came out AMAZING! Esp your hair legs bag skirt face and jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much!

      PS...it's now on sale at Madewell!

      Stacy

      Delete