8.28.2012

3 Way Challenge: Ode to Peplum

Everyone knows peplum is all the rage right now and huge for Fall, which is a great thing might I add. It's flattering on literally every body type (covers up what is usually a big problem area for most).

Anyway, I got this top earlier this summer and, in all honesty, have yet to wear it. I bought it envisioning it dressed up but really want to be able to wear it regardless of where I'm going. So, I challenged myself to put it with different outfits so it will finally stop hanging in my closet! My ideas thus far...


DRESSED DOWN
Top: Random find at Last Call (similar here) 

Jeans: Blank NYC (similar here)
Belt: Topshop

Shoes: Madewell


WORK

Pants: Diane von Furstenberg | Shoes: Steve Madden 
Bracelet: J.Crew (old)




DRESSED UP
Skirt: H&M


Necklace: Random find at Off 5th (and gift from my mother)
I've done it! And doing this has only given me more ideas on what I can do with this top.

If you have pieces of clothing that never see the light of day, I suggest doing a challenge like this yourself. It's a great way to utilize your wardrobe!

Hope you're feeling inspired!



1 comment: