9.12.2012

Now & Then: Printed Pants

Now that we're starting the transition into Fall I thought it would be fun to show how to pull a Summer piece though the Fall. I recently got these awesome pants and can't wait to wear them out now and dress them down this Fall.


NOW:

Pants: SW3 | Tank: Vince
Bangle: Adia Kibur | Necklace: House of Harlow
Bag: Cynthia Vincent
Shoes: Pelle Moda
Pairing the pants with a loose, black tank and wedges makes it great for a night out while it's still warm!



THEN:

Sweater: Vince | Shoes: Cole Haan

I love the pants with this amazing chunky sweater I got last year. It makes the pants more casual and great for the Fall!


Until next time....


7 comments:

  1. Love everything, especially the chunky sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Really cool :)
    I follow you, hope you follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bag is amazing! The pants look great!

    xo, Abbey
    http://www.districtdressup.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have added you to G+ now!! I'm very happy if you added me too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Following you now as well! Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for your visit!!! I follow you now!

    ReplyDelete