7.26.2012

Airport Attire

Cute AND comfy on an airplane? It is very possible and you don't have to resort to head-to-toe velour or having PINK displayed across your butt and chest. But I digress....




You always need something to keep you warm on those cold flights, so I always make sure to have a sweater or a scarf with me (or both).



I plan on being at the beach so the straw fedora is a must. It's best to just wear it on the plane and not have the stress of it being smashed beyond wear once you arrive to your destination.



Jumpsuit: Velvet by Graham and Spencer | Cardigan: Joie | Hat: Jcrew | Weekender: Pendleton (gift from my wonderful mother) | Shoes: Hi-top Chucks | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs | Bracelets: Rugby, Burberry, Misc.

Well, I'm headed to Chi town for the weekend to visit all my girls! Be back next week with more fun posts!

Have a great weekend!

And remember.....no velour!

3 comments:

  1. I have to wonder...was velour ever in fashion? I do vaguely recall wearing it in the 8th grade. Not the most flattering ensemble if I remember correctly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink on my butt comment. I see that in EVERY airport! Looking forward to more posts and idea! FYI, its Jess, not Derek...I don't have a Google account and that is what was needed to post.

    ReplyDelete